I'm still alive! I can't believe I haven't posted since 30 weeks. I've just been super busy. I had my baby shower at 32 weeks and it was wonderful. The only downer was that no one really shopped off the registry that I worked very hard at putting together. It seems everyone wants to buy cute little outfits when they know you're having a girl. We already had a ton of clothes from my sister and my mom and MIL have both been shopping up a storm. Luckily I was able to return a lot of the clothes and buy some essentials.
The baby's room is coming along nicely and we have all the furniture built. The window treatments are up but we need to install a new ceiling fan and hang up some of the wall decor. I'll take some pics once it's all done. I also promise to take a belly pic tonight and post it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What essentials are on your list? I'm woefully unprepared, I think.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the belly pic and nursery photos! And congrats on 33 weeks.
I feel really unsure as well. I asked my mom last night "how am I supposed to know what I need for the first few weeks? What if I forget something?" Things that I think we will use: diapers and accessories for changing (ie diaper cream, diaper genie), bathtub and bath supplies, bouncy seat, breastfeeding pillow, bottles/nipples and other bottle related accessories, sterilizer, pacifiers, clothing, socks, booties, hats, car seat and stroller, blankets, formula (just in case BF doesn't work out), and I'm sure there are a million other things that I'm forgetting which is my biggest fear, although the store is only a few minutes drive away if we need something and we will have lots of people hanging aound willing to run and get stuff.
ReplyDelete