Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Super Awesome Weekend!

So DH and I went on our little shopping trip to the US this weekend. We had so much fun! My BFF lives there so we stay with her and her hubby and the 4 of us have a great time. I bought a ton of maternity clothes, enough to last me the rest of the pregnancy. I needed to do that because there are no maternity stores where I live (or anywhere near me). We also scouted out a bunch a baby stuff. I wasn't planning on buying anything but wee ended up getting a great deal on an awesome stroller that we couldn't pass up so we bought it. It's an UppaBaby Vista and I'm in love with it! It comes with a regular seat and a bassinet that can be used in the house on a bassinet stand too! You can clip 6 different car seats into it so we have our choice of what car seat we want to add to it too! I was so nervous to make a baby related purchase but once we picked it up from the store I was beyond excited. I also fell in love with some beautiful and very expensive crib bedding. I'm trying to fall in love with something cheaper but it's not happening.

The other super exciting thing that happened while we were there was that my BFF found out she is expecting. It was so nice to be there to share that with them. It was unplanned but they are both very excited!

We've got our follow up ultrasound on Friday so hopefully I'll have an update for you guys on the gender debate!

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be our stroller too - totally love it. I'm going to preorder the 2010 model though, and hope it arrives in good time.

    ReplyDelete